Are you Dr. Vukov?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office460 60th Ave SW
Rochester, MN 55902
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Larry Vukov, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Rochester, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is an Associate Professor at Mayo Medical School.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1980
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsComputed tomographic coronary artery calcium assessment for evaluating chest pain in the emergency department: long-term outcome of a prospective blind study.Dennis A. Laudon, Thomas Behrenbeck, Christina M. Wood, Kent R. Bailey, Christopher M. Callahan, Jerome F. Breen, Larry F. Vukov> ;Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 2010 Apr 1
- 1 citations17-year-old female adolescent with abdominal pain and fever.Jon O. Ebbert, Mary L. Marnach, Larry F. Vukov> ;Mayo Clinic Proceedings. 1999 Oct 1
- 35 citationsUtility of Fever and Leukocytosis in Acute Surgical Abdomens in Octogenarians and BeyondFred E. Potts, Larry F. Vukov> ;Journals of Gerontology Series A-biological Sciences and Medical Sciences. 1999 Feb 1
- Join now to see all