Are you Dr. Claus?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905Phone(507) 284-2511
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Paul Claus, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Rochester, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester and Mayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea and Austin.
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1987
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science - RochesterClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- MN State Medical License 1984 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsHyperbaric oxygen as a treatment modality in cyclophosphamide‐induced hemorrhagic cystitisDominder Kaur, Shakila P. Khan, Vilmarie Rodriguez, Carola A.S. Arndt, Paul L. Claus> ;Pediatric Transplantation. 2018 Mar 23
- 12 citationsHyperbaric oxygen therapy is well tolerated and effective for ulcerative colitis patients hospitalized for moderate-severe flares: a phase 2A pilot multi-center, rando...Parambir S. Dulai, Jay C. Buckey, Laura E. Raffals, Jason M. Swoger, Paul L. Claus, Kevin S. O'Toole, Judy Ptak, Michael W Gleeson, Christella E. Widjaja, John T. Chan...> ;The American Journal of Gastroenterology. 2018 Feb 16
- 6 citationsAir embolism: diagnosis and management.Neera Malik, Paul L. Claus, Jeffery E. Illman, Seth Kligerman, Michael R. Moynagh, David L. Levin, David A. Woodrum, Arvin Arani, Shivaram P. Arunachalam, Philip A. Araoz> ;Future Cardiology. 2017 Jun 23
- Join now to see all
- Healing with Hyperbaric Oxygen TherapyNovember 12th, 2017
- Saving Dave Boyett’s Foot with the Help of a Pressure ChamberJuly 3rd, 2017