Dr. Runquist is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1033 Saint Andrews Blvd
Charleston, SC 29407Phone(843) 723-6111Fax(843) 723-0675
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1998 - 2001
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsElectrocardiographic findings after alcohol septal ablation therapy for obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Lars H Runquist, Christopher D. Nielsen, Donna Killip, Peter C. Gazes, William H. Spencer> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2002 Nov 1
- Survival and prognosis following sudden cardiac death.Runquist, L., Hendrix, G.> ;J S C Med Assoc. 2001 Oct
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: