Are you Dr. Ellison?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1033 Saint Andrews Blvd
Charleston, SC 29407Phone(843) 723-6111Fax(843) 723-0675
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Ellison Jr., MD is a cardiologist in Charleston, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and Maryland. He is affiliated with Roper Hospital.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1979 - 1981
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1978
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1977
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1976
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1980 - 1982
- SC State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Roper HospitalCharleston, South Carolina