Are you Dr. Masindet?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1812 Wallace School Rd Ste 300
Charleston, SC 29407Phone(843) 766-2011Fax(843) 766-2004
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sarbabi Masindet, MD is a cardiologist in Charleston, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, New Jersey, and New York. He is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, Roper Hospital, and Vibra Hospital of Charleston.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1993 - 1995
- Harlem Hospital CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1990 - 1993
- University of Nairobi College of Health SciencesClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1995 - 1997
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Medisoft Clinical EHR, McKesson Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsAcute myocardial infarction with dynamic outflow obstruction precipitated by intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation.Rose W. Tse, Sarbabi Masindet, Thomas Stavola, John P. Dervan, William Lawson> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1996 Sep 1