Are you Dr. Chandran?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4 Technology Dr
East Setauket, NY 11733Phone+1 631-444-4601
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Latha Chandran, MD is a board certified pediatrician in East Setauket, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Florida. She is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital and is a Professor at Stony Brook University SOM.
Education & Training
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1992
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1988 - 1990
- University of Kerala Medical CollegeClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- High-Quality Primary Care Implementation: The Time is Now.Esther K. Chung, Barry S. Solomon, Eliana M Perrin, Amy J. Starmer, Teri L. Turner, Latha Chandran> ;Academic Pediatrics. 2021 Nov 21
- Applying Coactivity Scales to Entrustable Professional Activity Assessments of Clerkship Students.Matthew Imm, Gauri Agarwal, Chi Zhang, Amar Deshpande, Barry Issenberg, Latha Chandran> ;Academic Medicine. 2021 Nov 1
- 5 citationsDoes Delaying the United States Medical Licensing Examination Step 1 to after Clerkships Affect Student Performance on Clerkship Subject ExaminationsDaniel Jurich, Michelle Daniel, Karen E. Hauer, Christine Seibert, Latha Chandran, Arnyce R. Pock, Sara B. Fazio, Amy Fleming, Sally A. Santen> ;Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 2021 Aug 8
- Join now to see all
- SBU School of Medicine Vice Dean for Undergraduate Medical Education Appointed to National Board of Medical ExaminersJanuary 14th, 2016
- Dean Fine HonoredJanuary 14th, 2016
- Breaking Through Disparities, Advancing Women in MedicineMarch 2nd, 2018
- Join now to see all
- Stony Brook University HospitalStony Brook, New York