Are you Dr. Pati?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4 Technology Dr
East Setauket, NY 11733Phone(631) 444-4601Fax(631) 444-4990
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susmita Pati, MD is a board certified pediatrician in East Setauket, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital and is an Associate Professor at Stony Brook University SOM.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1996 - 2000
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2002 - 2010
- NY State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Strategies to Meet the Urgent Need for Connection in Health Care.Susmita Pati, Elizabeth N Cleek, Elizabeth Bojsza, Pia Pyne Miller> ;Academic medicine : journal of the Association of American Medical Colleges. 2022 Mar 1
- Healthcare team communication training in the United States: A scoping review.Julia R Hathaway, Beth A Tarini, Sushmita Banerjee, Caroline O Smolkin, Jessica A Koos, Susmita Pati> ;Health communication. 2022 Feb 15
- Association of Discrimination and Health Care Experiences With Incomplete Infant Vaccination During COVID-19.Heidi Preis, Marci Lobel, Brittain Mahaffey, Susmita Pati> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 2021 Nov 22
- Join now to see all
- Child Vaccination Rates Improve with Home Intervention and EducationNovember 30th, 2015
- You’re Not as Good as You Think (At Communicating)September 25th, 2019
- Stony Brook University HospitalStony Brook, New York