Dr. Morrison is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15906 Mill Creek Blvd
Mill Creek, WA 98012Phone(425) 678-3653
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonResidency, Dermatology, 2010 - 2013
- University of WashingtonResidency, Radiology, 2007 - 2008
- Kaiser Permanente Medical GroupInternship, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2009
- WA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Verrucous plaques on the lower legs.Morrison, L. K.,Wilson, J.> ;J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013 Jan 16
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: