Dr. Wendell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 662-2381Fax(207) 662-7025
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2016
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA man with finger pain and ulceration: a case of hypothenar hammer syndrome.Lauren T. Wendell, Rebecca B. Bloch, George L. Higgins> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2012 Dec 1
- 57 citationsMRI Markers of Small Vessel Disease in Lobar and Deep Hemispheric Intracerebral HemorrhageEric E. Smith, Kaveer R.N. Nandigam, Yu-Wei Chen, J. Jeng, David H. Salat, Amy Halpin, Matthew P. Frosch, Lauren Wendell, Louis E. Fazen, Jonathan Rosand, Anand Viswan...> ;Stroke. 2010 Sep 1
- 30 citationsComparison of Hematoma Shape and Volume Estimates in Warfarin Versus Non-Warfarin-Related Intracerebral HemorrhageKevin N Sheth, Tracy Cushing, Lauren Wendell, Michael H. Lev, Javier Romero, Kristin Schwab, Eric E. Smith, Steven M. Greenberg, Jonathan Rosand, Joshua N. Goldstein> ;Neurocritical Care. 2010 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: