Dr. Brauer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office65 Memorial Rd
West Hartford, CT 06107Phone(860) 586-8930Fax(860) 313-0352
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sinai Hospital of BaltimoreInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1967 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThree regional approaches to the worldwide problem of the decrease in the number of patients and trainees.Peter Blos, Lee David Brauer> ;The International Journal of Psychoanalysis. 2010 Aug 1
- Factors associated with outcome of psychoanalysis: intensity, analyst status, analyst immersion.Sheila Hafter Gray, Lee Brauer> ;Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association. 2004 Jan 1
- 7 citationsPsychoanalytic patients in the U.S., Canada, and Australia: II. A DSM-III-R validation study.Norman Doidge, Barry Simon, William J. Lancee, Michael B. First, Jacqueline Brunshaw, Lee Brauer, Donald C. Grant, Annette Stevens, John M. Oldham, Paul W. Mosher> ;Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association. 2002 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: