Are you Dr. Hill?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office801 Farmington Ave
West Hartford, CT 06119Phone+1 860-232-6951Fax+1 866-394-4132
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Hill, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in West Hartford, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut and Maryland.
Education & Training
- Institute of Living/Hartford HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1970 - 1973
- York HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1970 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1970 - 1992
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Metagenome tracking biogeographic agroecology: Phytobiota of tomatoes from Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina and California.Ottesen, A.,Ramachandran, P.,Reed, E.,Gu, G.,Gorham, S.,Ducharme, D.,Newell, M.,Rideout, S.,Turini, T.,Hill, T.,Strain, E.,Brown, E.> ;Food Microbiol.. 2019 Jan 10
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon-induced signaling events relevant to inflammation and tumorigenesis in lung cells are dependent on molecular structure.Osgood RS, Upham BL, Hill T, Helms KL, Velmurugan K, Babica P, Bauer AK> ;PLoS ONE. 2014-01-01
- Bronchoalveolar Lavage Fluid Utilized Ex Vivo to Validate In Vivo Findings: Inhibition of Gap Junction Activity in Lung Tumor Promotion is Toll-Like Receptor 4-Dependent.Hill, T.,Osgood, R. S.,Velmurugan, K.,Alexander, C. M.,Upham, B. L.,Bauer, A. K.> ;J Mol Biomark Diagn. 2014 Jul 19
- Join now to see all
- Termination Of DNA Replication In Escherichia ColiNational Institute Of General Medical Sciences1995–1997
- Termination Of DNA Replication In Escherichia ColiNational Institute Of General Medical Sciences1995
- Termination Of DNA Replication In Escherichia ColiNational Institute Of General Medical Sciences1990–1994
- Studies On Termination Of DNA Replication In E ColiNational Institute Of General Medical Sciences1986–1988