Dr. Lunsford is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office239 S La Cienega Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Phone(310) 360-0960Fax(310) 360-0960
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsChondrocyte terminal differentiation, apoptosis, and type X collagen expression are downregulated by parathyroid hormone.Erik Kern Harrington, Leif E. Lunsford, Kathy K.H. Svoboda> ;Anatomical Record-advances in Integrative Anatomy and Evolutionary Biology. 2004 Dec 1
- 101 citationsChondrocyte survival and differentiation in situ are integrin mediated.Michelle S. Hirsch, Leif E. Lunsford, Vickery Trinkaus-Randall, Kathy K.H. Svoboda> ;Developmental Dynamics. 1997 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: