Dr. Doggett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Leighton Avenue
Anniston, AL 36207Phone+1 256-237-1618Fax+1 256-237-2661
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1987 - 1990
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 1988 - 1990
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Texas must keep in step with new AIDS drug therapy.Inglis, T., Doggett, L., McDonald, N.> ;Tex Nurs. 1996 May
- Distribution of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in the surficial sediments of Casco Bay, Maine.Larsen, P. F., Gadbois, D. F., Johnson, A. C., Doggett, L. F.> ;Bull Environ Contam Toxicol. 1983 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: