Are you Dr. Harle?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office651 Ilalo St
Honolulu, HI 96813Phone(808) 692-1311
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lindsey Harle, MD is a board certified pathologist in Honolulu, Hawaii. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Hawaii, Washington, and Colorado.
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineFellowship, Forensic Pathology, 2011 - 2012
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2007 - 2011
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- HI State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Forensic
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA Healthy Young Man Presenting with Multiple Rib FracturesLindsey Harle, Clayton Chan, Nadhipuram V. Bhagavan, Carlos N. Rios, Cheryl E. Sugiyama, Miki Loscalzo, Jane H. Uyehara-Lock, Stacey A. A. Honda> ;Clinical Chemistry. 2010 Sep 1
- 18 citationsDifficult diagnosis of brainstem glioblastoma multiforme in a woman: a case report and review of the literatureShaheen E Lakhan, Lindsey Harle> ;Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2009 Oct 30
- 27 citationsFatal fulminant herpes simplex hepatitis secondary to tongue piercing in an immunocompetent adult: a case reportShaheen E Lakhan, Lindsey Harle> ;Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2008 Nov 20
- Join now to see all