Dr. Black is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office651 Ilalo St
Honolulu, HI 96813Phone(808) 692-1131
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2009 - 2013
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- HI State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- Survival of endometrial cancer patients with lymphatic invasion and deficient mismatch repair expression.Terada, K. Y.,Black, M.,Terada, L. H.,Davis, J.,Shimizu, D. M.> ;Gynecol Oncol. 2013 Apr
- Kaiser Permanente Medical CenterHonolulu, Hawaii
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: