Dr. Bishop is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15245 bluebird st
Andover, MN 55304Phone(763) 587-4600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa Bishop is a pediatrician in Andover, MN and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Abbott Northwestern Hospital, Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Mercy Hospital, and Unity Hospital. She received her medical degree from Warwick Medical School and has been in practice 17 years. She specializes in adolescent medicine and is experienced in methylation.
Education & Training
- Clinical Center at the National Institutes of HealthResidency, Medical Genetics and Genomics, 2010 - 2012
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolFellowship, Adolescent Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2007
- Warwick Medical School Class of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Outcomes of four patients with homocysteine remethylation disorders detected by newborn screening.Wong, D.,Tortorelli, S.,Bishop, L.,Sellars, E. A.,Schimmenti, L. A.,Gallant, N.,Prada, C. E.,Hopkin, R. J.,Leslie, N. D.,Berry, S. A.,Rosenblatt, D. S.,Fair, A. L.,Mat...> ;Genet. Med.. 2015 Apr 10
- 8 citationsSevere Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase (MTHFR) Deficiency: A Case Report of Nonclassical Homocystinuria:Lisa Ann Bishop, Richard Kanoff, Lawrence Charnas, Charles Krenzel, Susan A. Berry, Lisa A. Schimmenti> ;Journal of Child Neurology. 2008 Jul 1
- Genome analysis of three Pneumocystis species reveals adaptation mechanisms to life exclusively in mammalian hosts.Ma, L.,Chen, Z.,Huang, da W.,Kutty, G.,Ishihara, M.,Wang, H.,Abouelleil, A.,Bishop, L.,Davey, E.,Deng, R.,Deng, X.,Fan, L.,Fantoni, G.,Fitzgerald, M.,Gogineni, E.,Gold...> ;Nat Commun. 2016 Feb 24
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: