Dr. Bosinger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Hospital Dr
Bridgton, ME 04009Phone+1 207-647-6000Fax+1 207-647-6009
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa Bosinger is an internist in Bridgton, ME and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Central Maine Medical Center, Bridgton Hospital, and Bridgton Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of Connecticut School of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. She specializes in hospital medicine/hospitalist and is experienced in general internal medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: