Are you Dr. Craft?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office571 S Floyd St
Louisville, KY 40202Phone(502) 852-7897Fax(502) 852-7897
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa Craft, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Louisville, Kentucky. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Texas. She is affiliated with Norton Children's Hospital, Norton Hospital, and Norton Womens and Childrens Hospital.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, 1989 - 1992
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1979 - 1982
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2010 - 2020
- TN State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1979 - 1995
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsClinicians' experiences with the fragile X clinical and research consortium.Jessica A. Liu, Randi J Hagerman, Robert M. Miller, Lisa T. Craft, Brenda Finucane, Nicole Tartaglia, Elizabeth Berry-Kravis, Stephanie L. Sherman, Sharon A. Kidd, Jef...> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A. 2016 Dec 1
- 12 citationsApparent intentional poisoning of an infant with acetaminophen.Gerald B. Hickson, John W. Greene, Fayez K. Ghishan, Lisa T. Craft> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 1983 Sep 1
- 35 citationsAcetaminophen Poisoning in InfancyJohn W. Greene, Lisa T. Craft, Fayez K. Ghishan> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 1983 Apr 1