Dr. Mcchane is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office401 Bogle St
Somerset, KY 42503Phone(502) 429-4430Fax(502) 429-7160
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of LouisvilleResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1985
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsOtocephaly-midline malformation association.Joseph H. Hersh, Richard H. McChane, Ellen M. Rosenberg, William H. Powers, Cynthia Corrigan, Leslie Pancratz> ;American Journal of Medical Genetics. 1989 Oct 1
- Ivemark's "asplenia" syndrome: a single gene disorderR H McChane, Joseph H. Hersh, L J Russell, B Weisskopf> ;Southern Medical Journal. 1989 Oct 1
- Norton Children's HospitalLouisville, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: