Are you Dr. Norfleet?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office207 Sparks Ave
Medical Arts Bldg, Suite 301
Jeffersonville, IN 47130Phone(812) 280-7063
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa (Leslie) Norfleet, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Jeffersonville, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, North Carolina, and Kentucky. She is affiliated with Clark Memorial Health, Norton Womens and Childrens Hospital, and Ascension St. Vincent Evansville.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2006 - 2010
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsIL-18 promoter polymorphisms correlate with the development of post-injury sepsis.Nicole A. Stassen, Christina M. Breit, Lisa A. Norfleet, Hiram C. Polk> ;Surgery. 2003 Aug 1
- 14 citationsExamination of the role of abdominal computed tomography in the evaluation of victims of trauma with increased aspartate aminotransferase in the era of focused abdomin...Nicole A. Stassen, James K. Lukan, Eddy H. Carrillo, David A. Spain, Lisa A. Norfleet, Frank B. Miller, Hiram C. Polk> ;Surgery. 2002 Oct 1