Dr. Hays is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office245 Fountain Ct
Lexington, KY 40509Phone(859) 323-6021
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry, 1982 - 1986
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Addiction Psychiatry
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
- Agonist Replacement Therapy for Cocaine Dependence Start of enrollment: 2006 Jun 01Rush, C.R., Glaser, P.E., Hays, L.R., Lile, J.A., Walsh, S.L.
- Preventing Cocaine Relapse: Developing Pharmacotherapies Start of enrollment: 2006 Jan 01Glaser, P.E.,Hays, L.R.,Lile, J.A.,Rush, C.R.
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsInfluence of phendimetrazine maintenance on the reinforcing, subjective, performance, and physiological effects of intranasal cocaineWilliam W. Stoops, Justin C. Strickland, Joseph L. Alcorn, Lon R. Hays, Abner O. Rayapati, Joshua A. Lile, Craig R. Rush> ;Psychopharmacology. 2019 Mar 21
- 13 citationsDevelopment of a translational model to screen medications for cocaine use disorder II: Choice between intravenous cocaine and money in humans.Joshua A. Lile, William W. Stoops, Craig R. Rush, S. Stevens Negus, Paul E.A. Glaser, Kevin W. Hatton, Lon R. Hays> ;Drug and Alcohol Dependence. 2016 Aug 1
- 11 citationsSeparate and Combined Effects of Naltrexone and Extended-Release Alprazolam on the Reinforcing, Subject-Rated, and Cardiovascular Effects of Methamphetamine.Katherine R. Marks, Joshua A. Lile, William W. Stoops, Paul E.A. Glaser, Lon R. Hays, Craig R. Rush> ;Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2016 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- UK Healthcare Officials Present Findings on the "Heroin Bill"August 10th, 2015
- UK HealthCare Good Samaritan HospitalLexington, Kentucky
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: