Dr. Sanchez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4921 Parkview Pl
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 362-7408Fax(314) 362-6216
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsImplantable carotid sinus stimulator for the treatment of resistant hypertension: local effects on carotid artery morphology.Luis A. Sanchez, Karl A. Illig, Mark M. Levy, Michael R. Jaff, Gregory D. Trachiotis, Charles Shanley, Eric D. Irwin, Jeffrey Jim, Martin A. Rossing, Robert S. Kieval> ;Annals of Vascular Surgery. 2010 Feb 1
- Commentary on "Hybrid endovascular and open surgical repair of a Crawford type III thoracoabdominal aneurysm in a high-risk patient".Luis A. Sanchez> ;Perspectives in Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy. 2006 Sep 1
- Commentary on "Beyond the instructions for use: pushing the limits of infrarenal device application for abdominal aortic aneurysms".Luis A. Sanchez> ;Perspectives in Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy. 2006 Mar 1
- Barnes-Jewish West County HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: