Dr. Massih is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9830 Ridgeland Ave
Chicago Ridge, IL 60415Phone(708) 636-8747Fax(708) 636-5854
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lyna Massih is a pediatrician in Chicago Ridge, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Palos Health and Advocate Christ Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Damascus University Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 33 years. She specializes in adolescent medicine and is experienced in pediatrics.
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Pediatrics, 1987 - 1990
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 2-Amino-5-(N-ethylcarboxamido)-pentanoic Acid from Green Tea Leaves.Afzal, M., Al-Sweedan, N., Massih, L. A., Takahashi, K., Shibata, S.> ;Planta Med. 1987 Feb
- Domperidone: a drug with powerful action on the lower esophageal sphincter pressure.Bron, B., Massih, L.> ;Digestion. 1980
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: