Dr. Kremer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4 Columbus Ave
Bay City, MI 48706Phone+1 989-308-1840Fax+1 989-391-4170
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified neurosurgeon since 2009. I trained at Vanderbilt University and graduated summa cum laude with honors. I specialize in minimally invasive spine surgery. My surgical results were published in the Journal of Spine Surgery in 2019. This work was presented at meetings such as the Congress of Neurological Surgeons in Houston, TX October 2018, Global Spine Congress in Toronto, Canada May 2019, International Lumbar Spine Society in Kyoto, Japan June 2019, North American Spine Society in Honolulu, HI July 2019, Chicago, IL Sept 2019. I have been on the faculty at meetings and instructing others on advancements in less invasive surgery since 2014. Results demonstrate reduction in pain, lower length of stay in the hospital, less complications such as the need for more surgery or infection, and improved functional outcome.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1998 - 2003
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- AK State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- KS State Medical License 2007 - 2019
- MO State Medical License 2004 - 2020
- TN State Medical License 2002 - 2021
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Phi Beta Kappa
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsVertebroplasty in focal Paget disease of the spine. Case report.M. Adam Kremer, Al Fruin, Theodore C. Larson, John D. Roll, Robert J. Weil> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2003 Jul 1
- A Retrospective Review of Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion Patients Treated with Expandable and Static SpacersAdam Kremer, MD; Charles Ledonio, MD, Journal of Spine Surgery, 6/7/2019
- The f-> X transition in IClMonica A. Stepp, M. Adam Kremer, Patricia Tellinghuisen, Joel Tellinghuisen, Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy, 3/1/1991
- American Meditation Institute CME Conference for Relieving Burnout Offers Physicians a Practical Application of Herbert Benson MD’s “Three-Legged Stool” TheoryOctober 2nd, 2018
- Health in Focus: Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery with Dr. Adam KremerAugust 26th, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: