Dr. Jones is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2520 W Wackerly St
Midland, MI 48640Phone+1 989-698-3033Fax+1 989-698-3034
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1983 - 1989
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1994 - 2025
- IA State Medical License 1986 - 1989
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsCrohn's disease with enterolith treated laparoscopically.Jones, M. W., Koper, B., Weatherhead, W. F.> ;JSLS : Journal of the Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons. 2005 Aug 27
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: