Dr. Jannapureddy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Gustave L Levy Pl
New York, NY 10029Phone(212) 241-6500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2009 - 2012
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2008 - 2009
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- NY State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Outcomes of Veterans Affairs patients older than age 80 after surgical procedures for colon malignancies.Lee, L., Jannapureddy, M., Albo, D., Awad, S. S., Farrow, B., Bellows, C. C., Berger, D. H.> ;Am J Surg. 2007 Nov
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: