Dr. Martin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3833 N. Fairfax Dr
Arlington, VA 22203Phone+1 703-528-0768Fax+1 571-665-6663
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mami Martin is a general surgeon in Arlington, VA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Inova Fairfax Main Campus as well as Virginia Hospital Center. She received her medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine and has been in practice 21 years. She is experienced in endocrine surgery, breast surgery, hernia surgery and general surgery.
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Virginia Hospital CenterArlington, Virginia
- Inova Fairfax HospitalFalls Church, Virginia
- Reston Hospital CenterReston, Virginia
- Inova Loudoun HospitalLeesburg, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: