Are you Dr. Nikpour?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office43321 Commons Dr
Clinton Township, MI 48038Phone+1 586-228-7563Fax+1 586-228-8377
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Manouchehr Nikpour, MD is a neurosurgeon in Clinton Township, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan, California, and Texas. He is affiliated with Ascension Crittenton Hospital Medical Center and Beaumont Hospital - Grosse Pointe.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1975 - 1977
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1973 - 1975
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1971 - 1973
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1970 - 1971
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2019
- TX State Medical License 1980 - 1998
- MI State Medical License 1980 - 2026
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Ascension Crittenton Hospital Medical CenterRochester, Michigan
- Beaumont Hospital - Grosse PointeGrosse Pointe, Michigan