Overview of Dr. Schneider
Dr. Marabel Schneider is a cardiologist in North Charleston, SC and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including HCA South Atlantic - Trident Medical Center and Roper Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry and has been in practice 2 years. She is one of 27 doctors at HCA South Atlantic - Trident Medical Center and one of 33 doctors at Roper Hospital who specialize in Cardiology.
Office4969 Centre Pointe Dr
North Charleston, SC 29418
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2020 - 2021
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2017 - 2020
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryClass of 2014
- Princeton UniversityAB, Politics, 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- CT State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSafety and efficacy outcomes of the Pioneer Plus catheter in endovascular revascularization of lower extremity chronic total occlusions.Azfar Bilal Sheikh, Fiorella Llanos-Chea, Qurat-ul-ain Jelani, Mahesh Anantha-Narayanan, Robert R. Attaran, Marabel Schneider, Costin N. Ionescu, C. J. Regan, Sameer N...> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2021 Sep 1
- 7 citationsUtility of Intravascular Ultrasound in Peripheral Vascular Interventions: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis:Azfar Bilal Sheikh, Mahesh Anantha-Narayanan, Kim G. Smolderen, Qurat-ul-ain Jelani, Sameer Nagpal, Marabel Schneider, Fiorella Llanos, Costin N. Ionescu, C. J. Regan,...> ;Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. 2020 Apr 26
- 10 citationsAminophylline and caffeine for reversal of adverse symptoms associated with regadenoson SPECT MPIJesse A Doran, Waseem Sajjad, Marabel D Schneider, Rohit Gupta, Maria L. Mackin, Ronald G. Schwartz> ;Journal of Nuclear Cardiology. 2017 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Fellow in Training
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: