Dr. Capobianco is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePO BOX 34351
San Diego, CA 92163Phone(619) 537-9097
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marc Capobianco is a psychiatrist in San Diego, CA. He received his medical degree from New York Medical College and has been in practice 30 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Italian. He specializes in community and is experienced in post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, schizophrenia, and mood disorders.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1997 - 2000
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Neurology, 1991 - 1993
- University of California (Irvine)Residency, Neurology, 1988 - 1991
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1987
- Vanderbilt UniversityBA, Psychology, Magna Cum Laude, 1979 - 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1993 - 1997
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Faculty Fellow of the Year Naval Medical Center San Diego, 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTreatment of Depersonalization Disorder With Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation.Bianca Cabrera Karris, Marc Capobianco, Xin Wei, Lesley Ross> ;Journal of Psychiatric Practice. 2017 Mar 1
- 3 citationsSubconjunctival hemorrhage after high frequency right-sided repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation.Bianca Cabrera Karris, Marc Capobianco> ;Brain Stimulation. 2014 May 1
- 3 citationsResuming electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) after emergence of asymptomatic atrial fibrillation during a course of right unilateral ECT.George Loeffler, Marc Capobianco> ;Journal of Ect. 2012 Mar 1
- Distinguished Fellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: