Dr. Rayner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1350 Columbia St Unit 800
San Diego, CA 92101Phone(619) 255-1646Fax(619) 255-1646
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Residency, Psychiatry, 1995 - 1998
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Internship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 1991 - 2005
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsAcute neutropenia in a patient treated with quetiapine.Paul E. Croarkin, Timothy Rayner> ;Psychosomatics. 2001 Jul 1
- VA San Diego Healthcare SystemSan Diego, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: