Dr. Dipp is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1350 Columbia Street
San Diego, CA 92101Phone(619) 255-1649Fax(619) 255-1649
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Residency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2004
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State License 2007 - 2013
- VA State License 2006 - 2012
- CA State License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsSupport of marines and sailors returning from combat: a comparison of two different mental health models.Scott Johnston, Randolf D. Dipp> ;Military Medicine. 2009 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: