Are you Dr. Rothman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4131 Geary Blvd
San Francisco, CA 94118Phone+1 415-833-4299
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marc Rothman, MD is a geriatrician in San Francisco, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, South Carolina, and Illinois. He is a Chief Medical Officer at Signify Health.
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2005 - 2008
- Yale-New Haven Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- New York University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License Current
- SC State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- TX State Medical License 2022 - 2025
- UT State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- VT State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 303 citationsPrognostic Significance of Potential Frailty CriteriaMarc D. Rothman, Linda Leo-Summers, Thomas M. Gill> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2008 Dec 1
- The apology.Rothman, M.D.> ;Yale J Biol Med. 2007 Jun
- 34 citationsRefusal of Medical and Surgical Interventions by Older Persons with Advanced Chronic DiseaseMarc D. Rothman, Peter H. Van Ness, John R. O'Leary, Terri R. Fried> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2007 May 5
- There’s No Place like Home for Older and High-Risk People to Get Covid-19 VaccinesOctober 28th, 2020
- Backed by $13 Million in Funding, Another Home-Focused Oncology Care Enabler LaunchesMarch 21st, 2022