Overview of Dr. Martinez
Dr. Marcos Martinez is an orthopedic surgeon in Allentown, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Lehigh Valley Hospital, Lehigh Valley Health Network at Coordinated Health, Coordinated Health-Bethlehem, and St. Luke's Sacred Heart Campus. He received his medical degree from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and has been in practice 8 years. He is one of 26 doctors at Lehigh Valley Health Network at Coordinated Health and one of 20 doctors at Coordinated Health-Bethlehem who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish.
Office1621 North Cedar Crest Blvd
Allentown, PA 18106
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2014 - 2015
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- Lehigh Valley HospitalAllentown, Pennsylvania
- Lehigh Valley Health Network at Coordinated HealthAllentown, Pennsylvania
- Coordinated Health-BethlehemBethlehem, Pennsylvania
- St. Luke's Sacred Heart CampusAllentown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: