Are you Dr. Hainline?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePediatric Hospitalist Medicine
2401 Gillham Rd.
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(816) 802-1493Fax(314) 454-4102
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Margaret Hainline, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Kansas City, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Kansas. She is affiliated with Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas City and is an Assistant Professor at University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2009 - 2012
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hospital Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsWest nile poliomyelitis in a 7-year-old child.Margaret L. Hainline, John C. Kincaid, Denise L. Carpenter, Meredith R. Golomb> ;Pediatric Neurology. 2008 Nov 1
- Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas CityKansas City, Missouri