Are you Dr. Macdougall Rivers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office90 Presidential Plz
Syracuse, NY 13202Phone+1 315-464-3834Fax+1 315-464-3837
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Margaret (Macdougall) Macdougall Rivers, MD is a nephrologist in Syracuse, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Michigan.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityFellowship, Nephrology, 1980 - 1982
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License Active through 2013
- MI State Medical License Active through 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsEffects of Misoprostol on Contrast-Induced Renal Dysfunction.Lawrence Gurkowski, Margaret L. MacDougall, Thomas B. Wiegmann> ;American Journal of Therapeutics. 1995 Nov 1