Are you Dr. Giammarco?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office90 Presidential Plz
Firm C - Nephrology
Syracuse, NY 13202Phone+1 315-464-3834Fax+1 315-464-3837
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rose Giammarco, MD is a nephrologist in Syracuse, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital and Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Toronto Faculty of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsBotulinum toxin type A and acute drug costs in migraine with triptan overuse.Suzanne N. Christie, Rose Giammarco, Marek J. Gawel, Gordon F. Mackie, Jonathan P. Gladstone, Werner J. Becker> ;Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences. 2010 Sep 1
- 60 citationsHIT-6 and MIDAS as measures of headache disability in a headache referral population.Khara M. Sauro, Marianne S. Rose, Werner J. Becker, Suzanne N. Christie, Rose Giammarco, Gordon F. Mackie, Arnoldas G. Eloff, Marek J. Gawel> ;Headache. 2010 Mar 1
- 3 citationsMoving forward to improve migraine management in CanadaWerner J. Becker, Rose Giammarco, Wiebe> ;Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences. 2007 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- The Comorbidity Link Between Migraine and Mental HealthJanuary 3rd, 2020
- Conference Coverage: 2019 Toronto Mental Health SummitJanuary 3rd, 2020