Are you Dr. Sanyal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office784 E Main St
Branford, CT 06405Phone(203) 481-7008Fax(203) 315-2712
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Margaret Sanyal, MD is a pediatrician in Branford, Connecticut. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut and North Carolina. She is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Pediatrics, 1979 - 1980
- Childrens HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1974 - 1976
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1984 - 2018
- NC State Medical License 1976 - 1992
Publications & Presentations
- 49 citationsRelationship of Middle Ear Disease in Early Childhood to Later Narrative and Attention SkillsLynne Feagans, Margaret A. Sanyal, Frederick W. Henderson, Albert M. Collier, Mark I. Appelbaum> ;Journal of Pediatric Psychology. 1987 Dec 1
- 55 citationsOtitis media in early childhood and its relationship to later verbal and academic performance.Joanne E. Roberts, Margaret A. Sanyal, Margaret Burchinal, Albert M. Collier, Craig T. Ramey, Frederick W. Henderson> ;Pediatrics. 1986 Sep 1
- 262 citationsA longitudinal study of respiratory viruses and bacteria in the etiology of acute otitis media with effusion.Frederick W. Henderson, Albert M. Collier, Margaret A. Sanyal, Jessie M. Watkins, Diane L. Fairclough, Wallace A. Clyde, Floyd W. Denny> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1982 Jun 10
- Join now to see all
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut