Dr. Alvino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office784 E Main St
Branford, CT 06405Phone(203) 481-7008Fax(203) 315-2712
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1986
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Long-acting versus short-acting cephalosporins for preoperative prophylaxis in breast surgery: A randomized double-blind trial involving 1,766 patients.Thomas, R., Alvino, P., Cortino, G. R., Accardo, R., Rinaldo, M., Pizzorusso, M., Cesareo, E., D'Aiuto, G.> ;Chemotherapy. 1999 May 04
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: