Dr. Chekmareva is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-8121Fax(732) 235-8124
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2002 - 2006
- Novosibirsk State Medical AcademyClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- Immunohistochemical analysis of adipokine and adipokine receptor expression in the breast tumor microenvironment: associations of lower leptin receptor expression with...Adana A.M. Llanos, Yong Lin, Wenjin Chen, Song Yao, Jorden Norin, Marina Chekmareva, Coral Omene, Lei Cong, Angela Omilian, Thaer Khoury, Chi-Chen Hong, Shridar Ganesa...> ;Breast Cancer Research. 2020 Feb 11
- Smad4 Loss Correlates With Higher Rates of Local and Distant Failure in Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Patients Receiving Adjuvant Chemoradiation.Joseph M. Herman, Salma K. Jabbour, Steven H. Lin, Matthew P. Deek, Charles C. Hsu, Elliot K. Fishman, Sinae Kim, John L. Cameron, Marina Chekmareva, Daniel A. Laheru,...> ;Pancreas. 2018 Feb 1
- 3 citationsElectromechanical Coupling Factor of Breast Tissue as a Biomarker for Breast CancerKihan Park, Wenjin Chen, Marina Chekmareva, David J. Foran, Jaydev P. Desai> ;IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering. 2018 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: