Dr. Vaysburd is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 N Robertson Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211Phone(310) 385-3297Fax(310) 385-0608
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterFellowship, Medical Oncology, 1999 - 2002
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1998
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- CA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsPrevention of graft-versus-host disease by peptides binding to class II major histocompatibility complex moleculesPaul G. Schlegel, Rina Aharoni, Dawn E. Smilek, Luis P. Fernandez, Hugh O. McDevitt, Namphuong Tran, Marina Vaysburd, Nelson J. Chao> ;Blood. 1994 Oct 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: