Dr. Buyyounouski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office875 Blake Wilbur Dr
Palo Alto, CA 94304Phone(650) 498-6000Fax(650) 723-3913
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Fox Chase Cancer CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 2001 - 2005
- St Barnabas Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2014
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Hormone Therapy, Radiation Therapy, and Steroid 17alpha-monooxygenase TAK-700 in Treating Patients With High-Risk Prostate Cancer Start of enrollment: 2012 May 01Michaelson, M.D.
- A Phase III Prospective Randomized Trial of Dose-Escalated Radiotherapy With or Without Short-Term Androgen Deprivation Therapy for Patients With Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer Start of enrollment: 2009 Sep 01Bahary, J.,Brachman, D.G.,Bristol, I.J.,Canaday, D.J.,Carolla, R.L.,Carson, J.H.,Chang, B.K.,Chen, Y.,Clausen, C.L.,Collins, K.B.,Cooley, G.M.,Cury, F.L.,D'Souza, D.P.,DeMare, P.A.,Demas, W.F.,Dubey, A.,D...
- A Phase III Trial of Short Term Androgen Deprivation With Pelvic Lymph Node or Prostate Bed Only Radiotherapy (SPPORT) in Prostate Cancer Patients With a Rising PSA After Radical Prostatectomy Start of enrollment: 2008 Feb 01Allen, A.M.,Ariaratnam, L.S.,Ash, R.B.,Atanas, M.,Balogh, A.G.,Barton, D.R.,Beauchemin, M.,Behrens, R.J.,Beron, P.J.,Bhoopalam, N.,Bonin, S.R.,Bornstein, B.A.,Buyyounouski, M.K.,Canaday, D.J.,Carson, J.H....
- A Phase III Study Comparing Combined External Beam Radiation and Transperineal Interstitial Permanent Brachytherapy With Brachytherapy Alone for Selected Patients With Intermediate Risk Prostatic Carcinoma Start of enrollment: 2003 Jun 01Amin, P.P.,Ariaratnam, L.S.,Atkins, J.N.,Baer, J.R.,Berle, L.P.,Bornstein, B.A.,Brachman, D.G.,Buyyounouski, M.K.,Canaday, D.J.,Chen, Y.,Clausen, C.L.,Colman, L.K.,Crook, J.M.,Czyzewski, E.A.,Dardick, L.R...
- A Phase III Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy Dose Escalation Trial for Prostate Cancer Using Hypofractionation Start of enrollment: 2002 Jun 01Buyyounouski, M.
- Hypofractionated Radiation Therapy or Conventional Radiation Therapy After Surgery in Treating Patients With Prostate Cancer Mark Buyyounouski
Publications & Presentations
- Development and Validation of an Interpretable Artificial Intelligence Model to Predict 10-Year Prostate Cancer MortalityJean-Emmanuel Bibault, Steven L. Hancock, Mark K. Buyyounouski, Hilary P. Bagshaw, John T. Leppert, Joseph C. Liao, Lei Xing> ;Cancers. 2021 Jun 19
- MR to ultrasound image registration with segmentation-based learning for HDR prostate brachytherapy.Yizheng Chen, Lei Xing, Lequan Yu, Wu Liu, Benjamin P. Fahimian, Thomas Niedermayr, Hilary P. Bagshaw, Mark K. Buyyounouski, Bin Han> ;Medical Physics. 2021 Jun 1
- PSMA- and GRPR-targeted PET: Results from 50 Patients with Biochemically Recurrent Prostate CancerLucia Baratto, Hong Song, Heying Duan, Negin Hatami, Hilary P. Bagshaw, Mark K. Buyyounouski, Steven L. Hancock, Sumit A. Shah, Sandy Srinivas, Patrick S. Swift, Farsh...> ;The Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2021 Mar 5
- Join now to see all
- Bay Area Top Doctors 2017January 11th, 2018
- New Tool Helps Identify Prostate Cancer Patients with Highest Risk of DeathOctober 6th, 2011
- More Aggressive Treatment Not Necessary for Men with a Family History of Prostate Cancer, Study SuggestsOctober 5th, 2011
- Join now to see all
- Stanford Health CarePalo Alto, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: