Dr. Donaldson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeStanford Cancer Center
875 Blake Wilbur Drive
Stanford, CA 94305Phone(650) 723-6195
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sarah Donaldson is a radiation oncologist in Stanford, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital Stanford and Stanford Health Care. She received her medical degree from Harvard Medical School and has been in practice 50 years. She specializes in breast cancer, ocular radiation oncology, and sarcoma and is experienced in pediatric malignancies, sarcoma, breast, eye and orbit, bmt, tli metastatic and palliative.
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1969 - 1972
- University of WashingtonInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1969 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- American Board of Radiology Therapeutic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2002-2018
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine 2016
- Institute of Medicine National Academy of Sciences, 1999-2014
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Multidisciplinary management of newly diagnosed pediatric large cell neuroendocrine carcinoma of the lung causing hemoptysis.Cesar P Marquez, Elena G Violari, Quaovi Sodji, Alice L Jiang, Sarah S. Donaldson, Shellie Josephs, Susan M. Hiniker> ;Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2021 Jun 14
- Esophageal disease among childhood cancer survivors-A report from the Childhood Cancer Survivors Study.Peter H. Asdahl, Kevin C. Oeffinger, Vanna Albieri, Melissa M. Hudson, Wendy M. Leisenring, Sarah S. Donaldson, Henrik Hasle, Jeanette Falck Winther, Gregory T. Armstr...> ;Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2021 Apr 12
- Excellent Outcome for Pediatric Patients With High-Risk Hodgkin Lymphoma Treated With Brentuximab Vedotin and Risk-Adapted Residual Node RadiationMonika L. Metzger, Michael P. Link, Amy L. Billett, Jamie E. Flerlage, John T. Lucas, Belinda N. Mandrell, Matthew J. Ehrhardt, Nickhill Bhakta, Torunn I. Yock, Alison...> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2021 Apr 7
- Join now to see all
- 'And yet, You Try': A Father's Quest to Save His SonDecember 7th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: