Dr. Le is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Pasteur Dr
Stanford, CA 94305Phone(650) 723-6171Fax(650) 725-8231
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Quynh-Thu Le is a radiation oncologist in Stanford, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford, Stanford Health Care, and VA Palo Alto Health Care System. She received her medical degree from University of California San Francisco School of Medicine and has been in practice 24 years. She specializes in head & neck.
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1994 - 1997
- Alameda County Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- UCSFClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2008-2014
- America's Top Doctors for Cancer Castle Connolly, 2007-2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Radiation Therapy With Cisplatin, Docetaxel, or Cetuximab After Surgery in Treating Patients With Stage III-IV Squamous Cell Head and Neck Cancer Start of enrollment: 2013 Mar 01Yuen, A.,Kunos, C.A.,Hornback, D.A.,Adelstein, D.J.,Wade, J.L.,Wiederhold, L.R.,Kudrimoti, M.R.,Swartz, M.J.,DeMare, P.A.,Harari, P.,Harari, P.M.,Watson, P.R.,Le, Q.X.,Lee, R.J.,Lord, R.S.,Sollaccio, R.J....
- Imaging and Biomarkers of Hypoxia in Solid Tumors Start of enrollment: 2010 Dec 01Dr. Billy W. Loo Jr. M.D. Ph.D. and Quynh-Thu Le
- Phase I Trial of Metabolic Reprogramming Therapy for Treatment of Recurrent Head and Neck Cancers Start of enrollment: 2010 Aug 01Daniel T Chang, Dr Andrew Quon, Dr. Billy W. Loo Jr. M.D. Ph.D., Quynh-Thu Le, Albert Koong, Kristin Jensen, Edward Graves, Amato J Giaccia, Nicholas C Denko, and Dr. A. Dimitrios Colevas
- Real-Time kV Imaging vs. Real-Time 3D Patient Surface Tracking for Head & Neck Cancer Start of enrollment: 2009 Oct 01Le, Q.
- Phase II Lapatinib and Radiation for Stage III-IV Head and Neck Cancer Patients Who Cannot Tolerate Concurrent Chemotherapy Start of enrollment: 2007 Jul 01Le, Q.
- A Phase II Study Of Tirapazamine (NSC-130181)/Cisplatin/Etoposide And Concurrent Thoracic Radiotherapy For Limited Stage Small Cell Lung Cancer Start of enrollment: 2003 Sep 01Goldberg, Z.,Lara, P.N.,Le, Q.X.,Williamson, S.K.
- The Role of FDG PET in Radiation Treatment Planning for Head and Neck Cancers Start of enrollment: 2003 May 01Le, Q.
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- NRG-HN003: Phase I and Expansion Cohort Study of Adjuvant Pembrolizumab, Cisplatin and Radiation Therapy in Pathologically High-Risk Head and Neck CancerJulie E. Bauman, Jonathan Harris, Ravindra Uppaluri, Min Yao, Robert L. Ferris, Josephine Chen, Richard C.K. Jordan, Nikhil P. Joshi, Srinivas Jujjuvaparu, Dukagjin Bl...> ;Cancers. 2021 Jun 9
- Eliminating hypoxic tumor cells improves response to PARP inhibitors in homologous recombination-deficient cancer models.Manal Mehibel, Yu Xu, Caiyun G. Li, Eui Jung Moon, Kaushik N. Thakkar, Anh N. Diep, Ryan K. Kim, Joshua Bloomstein, Yiren Xiao, Julien Bacal, Joshua C. Saldivar, Quynh...> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2021 Jun 1
- Reply to A. J. Cmelak et al and B. Kalra et al.Sue S. Yom, Pedro A. Torres-Saavedra, Quynh-Thu Le> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2021 May 27
- Join now to see all
- International Guideline for the Delineation of the Clinical Target Volumes (CTV) for Nasopharyngeal CarcinomaWilliam M. Mendenhall, Qunyh-Thu Le, Nancy Y. Lee, Radiotherapy & Oncology
- Traditional Chemotherapy Superior to New Alternative for Oropharyngeal CancersNovember 15th, 2018
- Targeting Galectin-1 With Radiation In Lung CancerNational Cancer Institute2012
- A Novel Therapy For Radiation-Induced Xerostomia Using Human Salivary Stem CellsNational Institute Of Dental &Craniofacial Research2011
- Osteopontin &Tumor Progression In Head And Neck CancersNational Cancer Institute2007–2011
- Defining Molecular Markers For Tumor HypoxiaNational Cancer Institute2006–2010
- Markers For Tumor Hypoxia In Head And Neck CancerNational Cancer Institute2001–2002
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: