Dr. Patron is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4999 East Kentucky Ave
Denver, CO 80246Phone+1 303-691-8120Fax+1 303-691-8116
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Patron is an ophthalmologist in Denver, CO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Porter Adventist Hospital. He received his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine and has been in practice 11 years. He specializes in retinal disease and is experienced in diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, retinal detachment, and vitreoretinal disease. He has 4 publications and 37 citings.
Education & Training
- Retina Group of Washington/Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital CenterFellowship, Surgical Retina and Vitreous, 2010 - 2012
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 2007 - 2010
- Ascension Illinois/Saint FrancisInternship, Transitional Year, 2006 - 2007
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- MD State Medical License 2010 - 2013
- VA State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsRETINAL TEARS DUE TO PICKLEBALL INJURY.Catherine F Atkinson, Mark E Patron, Brian C Joondeph> ;Retinal Cases & Brief Reports. 2020 Jan 16
- 31 citationsAnatomic and visual outcomes of vitrectomy for vitreomacular traction syndrome.Andre J. Witkin, Mark E Patron, Leonardo C Castro, Elias Reichel, Adam H. Rogers, Caroline R. Baumal, Jay S. Duker> ;Ophthalmic Surgery Lasers & Imaging. 2010 Jul 1
- 4 citationsIntravitreal triamcinolone acetonide for cystoid macular edema secondary to central serous chorioretinopathy.Mark E Patron, Laurel N. Vuong, Jay S. Duker> ;Retinal Cases & Brief Reports. 2009 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: