Are you Dr. Smith?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 N Medical Dr
Ash Grove, MO 65604Phone(417) 326-6000Fax(417) 328-6242
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Smith, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Ash Grove, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri.
Education & Training
- Cox Medical Center NorthResidency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Acetic acid inhibits nutrient uptake in Saccharomyces cerevisiae: auxotrophy confounds the use of yeast deletion libraries for strain improvement.Ding, J.,Bierma, J.,Smith, M. R.,Poliner, E.,Wolfe, C.,Hadduck, A. N.,Zara, S.,Jirikovic, M.,van Zee, K.,Penner, M. H.,Patton-Vogt, J.,Bakalinsky, A. T.> ;Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol.. 2013 Aug
- Identification of gold nanoparticle-resistant mutants of Saccharomyces cerevisiae suggests a role for respiratory metabolism in mediating toxicity.Smith, M. R.,Boenzli, M. G.,Hindagolla, V.,Ding, J.,Miller, J. M.,Hutchison, J. E.,Greenwood, J. A.,Abeliovich, H.,Bakalinsky, A. T.> ;Appl Environ Microbiol. 2013 Jan
- Can small shifts in circadian phase affect performance?Burgess, H. J.,Legasto, C. S.,Fogg, L. F.,Smith, M. R.> ;Appl Ergon. 2013 Jan
- Join now to see all