Are you Dr. Travin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 E 210th St
Bronx, NY 10467Phone(718) 920-5144Fax(718) 920-2629
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Travin, MD is a radiologist in Bronx, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Rhode Island, and California. He is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center and Burke Rehabilitation Hospital.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1989 - 1990
- Miriam Hospital - LifespanFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1986 - 1988
- Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1990 - 1999
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- A Phase 3, Open Label, Multicenter Study for the Assessment of Myocardial Perfusion Using Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging of Flurpiridaz F18 Injection in Patients With Suspected or Known Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) Start of enrollment: 2011 Jun 01Alfieri, P.,Ananthasubramaniam, K.,Baird, J.,Bateman, T.,Beanlands, R.,Belezzuoli, E.,Bellinger, R.,Berenji, G.,Berman, D.,Blackwell, G.,Bokhari, S.,Bonyadlou, S.,Brophey, M.,Calnon, D.,Corbett, J.,Crawle...
Publications & Presentations
- A simplified wall-based model for regional innervation/perfusion mismatch assessed by cardiac 123I-mIBG and rest 99mTc-tetrofosmin SPECT to predict arrhythmic events i...Derk O. Verschure, Edwin Poel, Mark I. Travin, Milena J. Henzlova, Diwakar Jain, Arnold F. Jacobson, Hein J. Verberne> ;European Journal of Echocardiography. 2021 Aug 24
- Cardiac Sympathetic Activity by 123 I-Meta-Iodobenzylguanidine Imaging in Women With Coronary Microvascular Dysfunction: A Pilot StudyPuja K. Mehta, Louise Thomson, Piotr J. Slomka, Sean W. Hayes, John D. Friedman, Amanda Swift, Odayme Quesada, Janet Wei, Leslee J. Shaw, Michael D. Nelson, Lian Li, D...> ;Jacc-cardiovascular Imaging. 2021 Jun 9
- Nuclear Imaging for the Diagnosis of Cardiac Amyloidosis in 2021.Weijia Li, Dipan Uppal, Yu Chiang Wang, Xiaobo Xu, Damianos G Kokkinidis, Mark I. Travin, James M. Tauras> ;Diagnostics (Basel, Switzerland). 2021 May 30
- Join now to see all