Markus Fitzek, MD
Assistant Professor, Radiation Oncology, Tufts University School of Medicine
- 2425 Milo B. Sampson Lane
Bloomington, IN 47408
Phone: (812) 349-5074
Fax: (812) 349-5130
Dr. Fitzek's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiation Oncology: General Radiation Oncology
Dr. Fitzek's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology
- University of Wurzburg Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Fitzek's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- IN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- OK State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- VA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of RadiologyRadiation Oncology
Dr. Fitzek's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Utilization of proton therapy: evidence-based, market-driven, or something in-between? Dvorak, T.,Fitzek, M. M.,Wazer, D. E.; Am. J. Clin. Oncol.. 2013 Apr.
- Proton therapy. McDonald, M.W., Fitzek, M.M.; Curr Probl Cancer. 2010-07-01.
- G2-phase chromosomal radiosensitivity of primary fibroblasts from hereditary retinoblastoma family members and some apparently normal controls. Wilson, P.F., Nagasawa, H., Fitzek, M.M., Little, J.B., Bedford, J.S.; Radiat Res. 2010 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 22 More...
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Markus Fitzek, Dr. Markus Fitzek, MD, Dr. M Fitzek, Dr. Markus M. Fitzek
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Fitzek's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiation Oncology, IN)
- Anthony Tilmans, MD
- Daniel Weed, MD
- John Marvel, MD
- Alvin Korba, MD
- Neil Seif, MD
- Ann Logan, MD
- Christopher Leagre, MD
- Brian Chang, MD
- Chandrika Patel, MD
- Markus Fitzek, MD