Are you Dr. Greenberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office670 Glades Raton
Boca Raton, FL 33431Phone(561) 392-8855Fax(561) 392-8922
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Martin Greenberg, MD is a neurosurgeon in Boca Raton, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Wisconsin, and West Virginia. He is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Delray Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1986 - 1990
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1983 - 1986
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2010 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- WV State Medical License 2009 - 2012
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2006
- AR State Medical License 2003 - 2012
- NC State Medical License 1999 - 2012
- VA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons