Overview of Dr. Qiu
Dr. Mary Qiu is an ophthalmologist in Chicago, IL and is affiliated with University of Chicago Medical Center. She received her medical degree from University of California (San Francisco) School of Medicine and has been in practice 6 years. She is one of 42 doctors at University of Chicago Medical Center who specialize in Ophthalmology. She has more than 30 publications and over 300 citings.
Office5841 S. MARYLAND AVE., MC 2114
Chicago, IL 60637Fax+1 773-702-0830
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Ophthalmology, 2015 - 2018
- Sinai Hospital of BaltimoreInternship, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2015
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Gonioscopy-assisted transluminal trabeculotomy in neovascular glaucoma: Salvaging the conventional outflow pathway.Jacob A Kanter, Pathik Amin, Rahul Komati, Anna G Mackin, David Dao, Lincoln T Shaw, Dimitra Skondra, Mary Qiu> ;American journal of ophthalmology case reports. 2022 Dec 1
- Decompression Retinopathy after Ahmed Glaucoma Valve in a Patient with Neurofibromatosis Type 1 and Moyamoya Syndrome.Peter Weber, Shivam Amin, Mary Qiu> ;Ophthalmology. 2022 Jul 1
- Ophthalmology Surgical Assessment of Tube Shunt Glaucoma Surgery.Mary Qiu, Ema Avdagic, Pradeep Y Ramulu, Karl Golnik, Michael V Boland> ;Ophthalmology. Glaucoma. 2022 Jun 26
- Join now to see all
- University of Chicago Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: